Join our international team! ELNET-Israel is looking for an Office and Administrative Manager.
About the Position: Office and Administrative Manager
Reporting directly to the CEO of ELNET-Israel, the Office and Administrative Manager will be responsible for all administrative aspects of the ongoing operations of the ELNET-Israel office, including managing the CEO and office’s schedule; note-taking during staff meetings; working with various vendors and suppliers; working together with the project managers on planning and implementing delegation visits to Israel as well as other ELNET activities in Israel and in Europe.
This is a full-time position beginning immediately.
The work is both remote and from the office (central Israel).
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the administrative needs of the ELNET-Israel CEO: manage calendars, schedule meetings, prepare materials for meetings, book flights and executive trip management, etc.
- Lead projects related to the CEO and support him in his fundraising efforts.
- Write and send out invitations, thank you letters, and other materials related to the organization’s activities and the CEO.
- Write and organize the quarterly reports of ELNET-Israel, including working closely with staffers to collect information and keeping track of activities and meetings done by the whole team.
- Manage the office of ELNET-Israel: ordering office and kitchen supplies, contact of office related suppliers, etc.
- Manage the zoom account of the whole network, zoom meetings and webinars.
- Assist in developing ELNET-Israel in all its dimensions including expanding the professional network while planning and organizing different activities and events.
- Work alongside the directors and project managers to plan and implement delegation visits to Israel, coordinate visits to Europe in coordination with our counterparts in European office.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- English: mother tongue level (verbal and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Hebrew
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in non-profit or for-profit organization
- Negotiation skills
- A team player
- Competent in Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficiency in Zoom (meetings and webinars)
- Customer-service-oriented; committed to excellence, attentive to details
- Works well under pressure
- University degree in a related field
About the Organization
ELNET (European Leadership Network) works to strengthen relations between Europe and Israel based on shared democratic values and common strategic interests. ELNET impacts ongoing policy issues affecting Europe-Israel relations by building relationships between senior European and Israeli decision-makers, conducting educational programs that enhance mutual understanding, and empowering European citizens to be politically engaged.
ELNET works with all mainstream political movements in Europe and Israel to build bridges between the European and Israeli majority consensus, especially the center-right and the center-left. Established as an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit, and non-partisan organization, ELNET is not affiliated with any political, religious or ethnic group in Europe or in Israel, and its members represent diverse streams of opinion. ELNET maintains an effective Pan-European network of local affiliates in key European countries. These independent yet interconnected and cooperative organizations engage important European leaders in critical policy dialogues to strengthen relations with Israel.
Appropriate candidates should send their CV to email@example.com – please mention ‘Office and Administrative Manager’ in the subject line.