Join our international team! ELNET-UK is looking for a Deputy Director.
The Deputy Director is an exciting new leadership role, playing a key part in developing ELNET UK’s work towards strengthening relations between Europe and Israel based on shared democratic values and strategic interests.
This is an incredibly exciting time for the organisation as we continue to grow and develop our presence in the UK. We are looking for someone with proven leadership abilities who will enjoy working in a fast paced, exciting foreign policy focused environment.
This role is full time, but ELNET UK is committed to flexible working and it is expected that the candidate would be able to work from home two days a week if they wish to.
The ELNET UK team currently includes an Executive Director, Deputy Director and an Admin & Diary Manager. As a leading position within our growing organization, the new Deputy Director will recruit for a new Comms & Events Manager and have oversight across the team. They will also deputize for the Executive Director as and when needed.
Main Duties and Responsabilites:
- Lead on and oversee the operations of ELNET UK, including internal and eternal report drafting; budget oversight and strategic long term planning.
- Lead on, with the Executive Director, Parliamentary and external stakeholder affairs, including developing and executing contact programmes and building strong and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders.
- Line managing the Communications & Events Manager and the Administrative & Diary Manager.
- Deputise for Executive Director as and when needed, representing the organisation to external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Executive Director with fundraising strategy and liaising with the ELNET UK lay Board and ELNET UK Patrons.
- Ability to undertake some international travel.
- Minimum of 5 years experience including working across parliamentary, strategic and policy issues.
- Significant experience of staff management.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Expertise in a leadership role.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a high performing team.
- Setting, managing and delivering against targets.
- Solid experience in media relations.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Commitment to ELNET UKs values and work
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a personal statement of no more than two pages outlining why you want this role and how your previous experience demonstrates your suitability. Please use relevant and specific examples to demonstrate how you meet the expectations of the role.
Deadline: 21 December 2022
Please send CVs and personal statement to: email@example.com