Join our international team! ELNET-Germany is looking for a Project Coordinator.
ELNET-Germany is currently seeking a German speaking Project Coordinator (all genders) for a period of 26 months (20hrs/week). The successful candidate will be based at the ELNET Israel office in Tel Aviv.
The Project Coordinator will coordinate and support all activities of ELNET’s new German-Israeli initiative GIHF-AI (German Israeli Health Forum for Artificial Intelligence) that is funded by the German Ministry of Health. GIHF-AI deals with the central questions of digital transformation in the health care system with a special focus on applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). It aims to connect stakeholders from Israel and Germany through dialogue events, working groups and delegations in order to develop guidelines for policy makers in Germany and create incentives for cooperation.
The Project coordinator reports to and works closely with to the responsible Program Manager in Germany, while being a fully integrated member of the Israeli office, including in reporting to the Managerial team in Israel.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Community/Relationship Management (maintenance and building network in Israel, including correspondence and exchange with local stakeholders, experts and more)
- Project/event planning (e.g. round tables, conferences, working groups), implementation, monitoring, reporting
- Drafting reports for the Federal German Ministry of Health, preparing policy briefings, researching and compiling materials, correspondence, etc. for internal and external use
- Public relations work (social media, website, press releases)
- Representing and promoting GIHF-AI in Israel; building a local network in the fields of health and digitalization for ELNET
- Administrative tasks as part of the overall project
- University degree in relevant field or comparable qualification including working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Openness, strong capacity for teamwork across offices, and the ability to work independently and with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Web affinity and experience in the professional use of social media
- High proficiency in MS Office; including strong MS Excel skills
- Established network in Israel, particularly in the context of the Israeli Digital Health ecosystem as well as experience in project management are a plus
- Work in an international, young and dynamic team with low and adaptive hierarchies
- Great scope for your own projects and ideas
- Integration into an international network from politics, business, science and media
- Potential to expand activities (increase hours or support projects of ELNET Israel)
- Additional working measures, e.g. training
The open position should be filled as soon as possible. The remuneration is based on TVöD 11 (Federal German Government).
We look forward to your application in English (Letter of motivation, CV and relevant testimonies) in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30.06.2022.