Join our international team! ELNET-Israel is looking for a Logistics and Office Manager.
Reporting to the managerial team of ELNET-Israel, the Logistics and Office Manager will be responsible for all administrative and logistical aspects of the ongoing operations of the ELNET-Israel office, including logistics & planning of strategic dialogues and conferences: preparation of material including biographies, partnerships, invitations and recruitment of participants, booking hotels, flights, restaurants and events venues; manage and keep track of expenses according to the budget of each activity; working with various vendors and suppliers; managing the office’s schedule according to the changing needs of the different departments and managers; setting meetings; reaching out to ELNET’s contacts and board members and assisting in every operational aspect of the organization.
This is a full-time position beginning November 2022. The organization’s offices are in Ramat Gan, Israel.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the directors and project managers to plan and implement relevant activities, coordinate visits to Europe in coordination with our counterparts.
- Manage the administrative needs of the managerial team: manage calendars, schedule meetings, prepare materials for meetings, book flights and executive trip management, etc.
- Manage the office of ELNET-Israel: ordering office and kitchen supplies, contact maintanance personnel, managing the office suppliers, etc.
- Assist in developing ELNET-Israel in all its dimensions including expanding the professional and political network while planning and organizing different activities and events; writing thank you letters, etc.
- Coordinate and support the overall efforts of ELNET – mostly behind the scenes work which is crucial to our impact creating and success.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- English: mother tongue level (verbal and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Hebrew
- Detail orientation – a must!
- Multi-tasker and deep understanding the smallest details that impacts the bigger picture
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in non-profit or for-profit organization
- Negotiation skills
- A team player
- Competent in Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Service oriented; committed to excellence, attentive to details.
- Works well under pressure.
- University degree in the organization’s field.
- Work in an international, young and dynamic team with low and adaptive hierarchies
- Great scope for your own projects and ideas
- Integration into an international network from politics, business, science and media
- Potential to expand activities (increase hours or support projects of ELNET Israel)
- Additional working measures, e.g. training
Appropriate candidates should send their CV to email@example.com – please mention ‘Logistics and Office Manager’ in subject line.