ELNET-Israel is looking for a Logistics and Office Manager (Temporary position – Maternity leave substitute)
About the Organization:
ELNET (European Leadership Network) works to strengthen relations between Europe and Israel based on shared democratic values and common strategic interests. ELNET impacts ongoing policy issues affecting Europe-Israel relations by building relationships between senior European and Israeli decision-makers, conducting educational programs that enhance mutual understanding, and empowering European citizens to be politically engaged.
ELNET works with all mainstream political movements in Europe and Israel to build bridges between the European and Israeli majority consensus, especially the center-right and the center-left. Established as an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit, and non-partisan organization, ELNET is not affiliated with any political, religious or ethnic group in Europe or in Israel, and its members represent diverse streams of opinion.
ELNET maintains an effective Pan-European network of local affiliates in key European countries. These independent yet interconnected and cooperative organizations engage important European leaders in critical policy dialogues to strengthen relations with Israel.
About the Position: Logistics and Office Manager
Reporting to the managerial team of ELNET-Israel, the Logistics and Office Manager will be responsible for all administrative and logistical aspects of the ongoing operations of the ELNET-Israel office, including logistics & planning of delegations and strategic dialogues: booking hotels, flights, restaurants and events venues; manage and keep track of expenses according to the budget of each activity; working with various vendors and suppliers; managing the office’s schedule according to the changing needs of the different departments and managers; working together with the project managers on planning and implementing delegation visits to Israel as well as other ELNET activities in Israel and in Europe.
This is a full-time position beginning March 2020.
Please note that this is a temporary position (Maternity Leave Substitute) for 6 months.
The organization’s offices are in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the directors and project managers to plan and implement delegation visits to Israel, coordinate visits to Europe in coordination with our counterparts in European office.
- Manage the administrative needs of the ELNET-Israel CEO and COO: manage calendars, schedule meetings, prepare materials for meetings, book flights and executive trip management, etc.
- Manage the office of ELNET-Israel: ordering office and kitchen supplies, contact of the Vad Bait and maintenance personnel, etc.
- Assist in developing ELNET-Israel in all its dimensions including expanding the professional network while planning and organizing different activities and events.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- English: mother tongue level (verbal and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Hebrew
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in non-profit or for-profit organization
- Negotiation skills
- A team player
- Competent in Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Customer-service-oriented; committed to excellence, attentive to details.
- Works well under pressure.
- University degree in a related field.
Appropriate candidates should send their CV to email@example.com – please mention ‘Logistics and Office Manager’ in the subject line.