Join our international team! ELNET-Israel is looking for Research & Communications Manager.
About the Position: Research & Communications Manager
Reporting directly to the CEO of ELNET-Israel, the Research and Communications Manager will be responsible for all communications aspects of the ongoing operations of the ELNET-Israel office, including assisting in the global media effort of the entire ELNET network; creating and editing a wide range of written communication products and disseminating them across various platforms; working with various vendors and suppliers; working together with the project managers on planning and implementing communication aspects of ELNET’s programs in Israel and in Europe.
This is a full-time position beginning December 1st, 2021.
The work is from the office (central Israel).
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare written and visual content for a full range of external and internal communication products for various audiences across Europe, in Israel and the U.S., and coordinate their dissemination.
- Manage the media outreach and public relations of the organization, in cooperation with a PR agency.
- Manage strategic communications and policy research of the organization, in coordination with other ELNET offices.
- Manage the organization’s global website, mailing lists and social media presence and engagement.
- Provide general operational support as needed.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Possesses excellent writing and verbal communications skills in Hebrew and in English (mother tongue level).
- Understands how to communicate effectively with different audiences, thinks creatively and strategically, with excellent analytical skills.
- Follows geopolitical developments and international relations, with focus on Israel, Middle East, Europe and the U.S.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in non-profit or for-profit organization and a university degree in a related field.
- Competent in Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat.
- Tech-savvy, familiar with social media, website management, mail distribution software and graphic design (Knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Zoom, Salesforce, InDesign, Canva is an advantage).
- A team player; works well under pressure and with short deadlines.
About the Organization
ELNET (European Leadership Network) works to strengthen relations between Europe and Israel based on shared democratic values and common strategic interests. ELNET impacts ongoing policy issues affecting Europe-Israel relations by building relationships between senior European and Israeli decision-makers, conducting educational programs that enhance mutual understanding, and empowering European citizens to be politically engaged.
ELNET works with all mainstream political movements in Europe and Israel to build bridges between the European and Israeli majority consensus, especially the center-right and the center-left. Established as an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit, and non-partisan organization, ELNET is not affiliated with any political, religious or ethnic group in Europe or in Israel, and its members represent diverse streams of opinion. ELNET maintains an effective Pan-European network of local affiliates in key European countries. These independent yet interconnected and cooperative organizations engage important European leaders in critical policy dialogues to strengthen relations with Israel.
Appropriate candidates should send their CV to email@example.com – please mention ‘Research and Communications Manager’ in the subject line.