Join our international team! ELNET-UK is looking for a Research & Communications Manager.
To manage the research and communication needs of ELNET UK as a key member of the team, supporting the ELNET UK Executive Director and Deputy Director to achieve the policy goals of ELNET UK and ELNET Global.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and write briefings, correspondence, articles and speeches for a range of audiences
- Oversee and implement external communications including drafting quotes for national media, social media management, website management and marketing materials
- Scanning and monitoring of media, Parliament, and other relevant areas
- Foreign delegation organisation and management
- Oversee internal communications including writing annual reports and newsletters
- Attend meetings and events in and around Westminster
- Ad hoc support on office administration and contact databases
- Liaise with ELNET affiliates in Israel and Europe and with Friends of ELNET where necessary
- Some travel abroad including for delegations, strategic dialogues and other events
The suitable candidate will be a hardworking, detail driven, enthusiastic and highly organised team player with initiative. In addition, we require:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in research, comms or policy role
- Comms experience including writing briefings for external audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good tech and digital skills including social media management and creative digital programmes
- Good degree level or above
- Strong interest in and knowledge of politics and current affairs
About the Organization
ELNET is a not-for-profit, pan-European organisation which has been working for over a decade to strengthen relationships and facilitate dialogue between Israel and Europe and has recently launched in the UK. We are a completely cross-party organisation which strictly maintains its impartiality and independence and works closely with Parliamentarians, policy makers and other opinion formers, and hosts high level dialogues, delegations to Israel and multi-lateral events.
As we grow our small team in the UK at this exciting time, we are looking forward to welcoming a highly organised and experienced Research & Communications Manager to implement and amplify our important work.
Based in North London
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Please send a covering letter outlining your suitability for this post and how you meet the criteria outlined above, and a CV no longer than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 May 2022.
Interviews will take place between 18-24 May 2022.