Join our international team! ELNET-Israel is looking for an Intern for its Communications Department.
The European Leadership Network (ELNET) is a leading NGO dedicated to strengthening Europe-Israel relations based on shared democratic values and strategic interests.
We are a non-governmental, nonpartisan network with offices in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium (EU and NATO), Poland, and Israel. Our programs provide platforms for senior European and Israeli policymakers to gain deeper insights into the mutual benefits of close relations; discuss geopolitical challenges; better understand the security threats Israel faces; explore Israeli solutions to European needs; and pursue new opportunities for partnerships in defence, trade, energy, food security, and tech innovation.
ELNET Israel is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals for an unpaid internship in the Communications Department. As an intern, you will have a unique opportunity to gain practical experience and contribute to ELNET’s mission of enhancing Europe-Israel relations. You will work closely with the Communications team, assisting in various tasks related to media relations, content creation, and public outreach.
The internship is from the office in the Tel Aviv district.
- Assist in drafting and editing press releases, articles, and other communication materials.
- Conduct research on relevant topics and contribute to the development of communication strategies.
- Support social media efforts by creating engaging content.
- Assist in organizing events and conferences, including logistical coordination and participant communication.
- Collaborate with team members on ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew. Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
- Understanding how to communicate effectively with different audiences, thinks creatively and strategically, and has excellent analytical skills.
- Familiarity with geopolitical developments and international relations, with a focus on Israel, Middle East, Europe, and the U.S.
- Familiarity with press, classic media platforms, social media management, and content creation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating a proactive and adaptable approach.
- Tech savviness.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
Duration and Schedule:
This is an unpaid internship with a flexible duration of 2-3 months starting in June. ELNET will work closely with the intern to establish a schedule that accommodates both parties.
To apply, please submit a current resume and a brief description outlining your interest in the internship and relevant skills in the body of the email. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship Application – Communications Department.” Please include your name and contact information in the body of the email.
Note: ELNET Israel is an equal opportunity employer. Interns will gain valuable experience and insights into Europe-Israel relations, but this position is unpaid and does not guarantee future employment.
We appreciate all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.