In 2021, the world continued to be plagued by the COVID-19 pandemic. Europe was faced with one crisis after the next, while Israel continued to be pre-occupied with the Iranian threat and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. On the positive side, the Abraham Accords gained stability and depth.
This year ELNET engaged close to 1,100 top decision-makers in its policy programs and reached an audience of over 25,000 participants, 11 times more than the previous year. We led and took part in 25 conferences, eight briefings, eight Strategic Dialogues, six delegations to Israel (incl. strategic tours), seven roundtables and seminars, and three visits to Europe. We had an additional 1,900+ participants in GINSUM, GIHF-AI, “Words Matter” events, and workshops.
To learn more about ELNET’s achievements and work, we invite you to read the Summary of ELNET’s Annual Report for 2021, included below.
To see ELNET’s successful year, we invite you to watch some of our video highlights from 2021:
- ELNET Hosts Senior European Parliament Members in Israel for a First Post-Covid Visit
- ELNET Takes European Ambassadors to Israel’s Northern Border
- EU Envoys Assess Hezbollah Threat Above & Below Ground
- European Ambassadors Join ELNET’s Energy & Maritime Security Tour
- Europe Eager to Learn From Israel’s Vaccination Campaign Success